If you would like to gain access your paycheck and tax information, you know that you can do this well when you check out Myhr CVS. If you are an employee, you will have a hassle free way of updating your personal information. Whether you are working directly at the CVS Drug Store or if you are working at MinuteClinic, you can still gain access to Myhr CVS easily.
Are you wondering who is in charge of operating the website? It is done by AON Hewitt which is one of the most famous names right now in the industry.
Myhr CVS com – CVS Health and MinuteClinic Employee Website
- You will be required to visit Myhr CVS’s official website which is cvs.com. As long as you are an employee then you can access different information that are related to your paycheck, your taxes as well as other details about your current employment.
- There are some fields there that will require you to login. Simply place your username and id to access the website. If in case you have forgotten some of your login details, you should not worry because there is a button located at the right side that you can click. You will be given the help that you need afterwards.
- Even former employees have a chance to access the website if they want to gain more details about their employment information before.
- You should click on the button that says “Register as a New User” if it is your first time to access the account.
- If you are newly hired, kindly input your Social Security Number or SSN as well as your birth date. After that, you can choose your user ID.
Visit Myhr CVS now
Access Employee Benefits via Myhr CVS
- Access your life insurance
- Access your employee stock purchase plan
- Take a look at your health and wellness program
- Get education assistance program
- View information about your paycheck
- Check the current status of your taxes
- Get adoption assistance
- Take a look at CVS employee discount program
As compared to other retail companies, you can expect that Myhr CVS can give more to their employees. Aside from dental and medical insurance that will prove to be useful, you can also have access to 401K program and different employee discounts. One of the best things that you can access is the employee stock program. You can access this by checking out the HR page.
- The employee stock program is accessible to employees and former employees.
- You are not required to pay for anything in order to access it.
- You will be required to enter a valid e-mail address when you are registering for the first time.
Not Enrolling For Your Benefits
- If you would not enroll for your benefits, you can expect that you will not have some of the regular benefits like long term disability benefits, dental health as well as medical and visibility coverage. You will not be required to enroll to get your benefits if you are a resident of Hawaii because of Hawaii’s state policies.
- You would not be eligible to have a Health Savings Account or access your FSA.
You will still be given the following benefits
- Business Travel Accident insurance
- Short – Term Disability
- LifeScope for You Life Services
- Basic Life and Accidental Death Dismemberment Insurance
If you would like to learn more, simply check out http://mbspot2.com/ben/nh-enroll.html
Learn more about CVS
It was in the year 1963 when CVS was first launched. It is the second largest pharmacy in the United States. The company is also known to be the 12th largest company in the world according to Forbes. There are almost a thousand MinuteClinic locations that are found within the CVS Store.
If you are not sure what MinuteClinics are, these are clinics that can handle small injuries and illness. Imagine going to a minuteclinic instead of scheduling with your doctor. It can be more ideal. At the same time, a minuteclinic can also offer various products like beauty products, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards and other medications. Their merchandise are available from their stores or from CVS.com.
Myhr cvs com Other Details
If you are from CVS Care Mark Colleges, it will also be easy to access MyHR CVC site. You simply need to have a separate user name and password in order to enter the website. This will be based on the unit from where you belong. The information you need to input are: CVSCLEARNet password and the 7 – digit employee ID number.
If you are classified as a PBM employee or you are a non – store colleague, you can only access the website through a Window ID. To make it easier for you, you can use Netscape Navigator 7.2 or Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5.
Contacting CVS HR Department Now
There may be some urgent questions that you need to address at the soonest possible time and you need a benefits representative to answer all of those inquiries.
Contact them at 888 – myHR-CVS or 888 694 7287
For further information, click on this link: myHR CVS Contact Page.